i love this blooper
i love this blooper
This has to be the cutest and most adorable thing in history. Ever.
These two really up the bar in the cute off.
I have so many feelings about the US higher education system.
- It’s ridiculous to expect a 17-year-old to know what they want to do with the rest of their life.
- It’s even more absurd to ask them to gamble their entire financial future on this decision.
- The children of the rich are at a huge advantage here (as they are everywhere) as they can afford to take 5 or more years to finish, switching majors if/when their interests change, and they don’t have to take any paying job they can upon graduation, as they don’t have to worry about loans coming due.
- We’re told to get a degree so we can get a job, but getting a degree (even an advanced degree) is no guarantee of employment.
- Students are encouraged to attend the best *name* school that will accept them, and then berated when they have to take out loans to attend.
- OR they go the cheapest route and are treated as less than because they don’t have the *name* school pedigree.
- Basically everything you can learn in university classes you can learn from reading for free at a public library, and discussing online or in person - you can even listen to university lectures free with streaming services like iTunes - but the learning doesn’t matter, the paper does.
- Graduating college is a class/status symbol, not proof that graduates actually engaged with the material or learned critical thinking. It’s certainly not a predictor of who will work hard or excel in their careers.
the female body is hardcore as fuck.
Yes is it.
so is the male body
it’s sad to see so many people like this on this website
OP is praising the fact that women hold a fucking infant in their belly the size of a ribcage, get the fuck over yourself for 3.5 seconds.
As I was sitting in the back of the police car, I remembered the countless times my father came home frustrated or humiliated by the cops when he had done nothing wrong. I felt his shame, his anger, and my own feelings of frustration for existing in a world where I have allowed myself to believe that “authority figures” could control my BEING… my ability to BE!
Danièle’s husband, Brian Lucas, who is white, says he believes they were targeted because they are an interracial couple.
they literally saw a black woman kissing a white man and ASSUMED SHE WAS A PROSTITUTE. and then they said they were married AND THE COPS FUCKING ASKED FOR ID???? what the fuck? what the fuck? and she said no AND WAS ARRESTED? they need to be fired but God knows that’s not going to happen. LISTEN: she’s an actress. this happened to a producer. even fucking Oprah. no matter what you accomplish as a black person, you are still black and people don’t think their rights apply to you despite the constitution
it’s really scary
it’s really infuriating
it’s really exhausting
Gotta raise up that Gay-Point-Average